Skip to main content
1001 Bishop Street Suite 2685A , Honolulu, HI 96813 | (808) 377-4996
by Hawaii Registered Agent LLC

Hawaii Foreign LLC Registration

Foreign Limited Liability Company in Hawaii

If you have an LLC located outside of Hawaii and you want to operate in Hawaii, you will register your LLC as a foreign Hawaii LLC. Once your paperwork is filed, the State returns a filed certificate of authority from the Corporations Division of the Hawaii Secretary of State.

We can register your out of state LLC in Hawaii for the state filing fee plus $100.

OR, you can do the filing yourself, and just sign up with us as your Hawaii registered agent. All Foreign Hawaii LLCs will require a registered agent. You can have this service from us for $49 a year.

Once you sign up for our Hawaii registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the foreign Hawaii LLC form you file with the Hawaii Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

After taking a look at the resources and forms we include in your client account, if you do not want to actually file the paperwork yourself, you can find and click on the add services tab in your online account, and get us to file the paperwork for you for $100 plus the state filing fees. As part of that service, we also will obtain the correct documents from your LLCs home state that we need to properly register you in the State of Hawaii.