Skip to main content

Hawaii Filing Tips

Hawaii Frequently Asked Questions

Do you help with the contractor licensing?

No. Sorry. We basically just act as your Hawaii registered agent for your business entity filing with the Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs, Business Registration Division. You will need to be registered with the DCCA first, and then you can get your contractor license here:


Do you offer a volume discount for Japanese Filing Services?

Yes. Please contact us for Japanese Filing Discounts. We do not speak Japanese, but we recommend using google translate and emailing us your questions:

If make you feel better, we email you in Japanese/American English style. LOL. We love our Japanese clients!!

Does my Hawaii registered agent have to be on my Island?

No. The Hawaii registered agent, just needs to be located in Hawaii. We are in Honolulu.